The Schulz Museum is excited to offer both in-person and online classes. See below for class descriptions and registration information.
How to Register
- Online: Select classes from the calendar below.
- Phone: Call (707) 284-1272.
- Mail/Fax: Print a Registration Form and submit by mail or fax (see form for details).
All classes require advance registration and are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. See below for class descriptions and registration.
For online registration, you will be prompted to create an account. All contact information is secure; we do not store financial details or share personal information. If you have an account with our store, you will still need to create a separate account for classes and membership.
Information for Parents
Children who need to take medication of any kind while attending camps will need the Release of Liability for Administering Medications form and Authorization for Administering Medications form completed by a parent or guardian and signed by a doctor.
- General camp information
- Release of Liability for Administering Medications form (in-person classes only)
- Authorization for Administering Medications form (in-person classes only)
If you have any questions about these forms, please call us at (707) 284-1272.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
There are no refunds for cancellations made with less than a two-week (14 day) notice.
- Single-day camps/classes/workshops cancelled with more than two-week’s notice will receive a refund minus a $10.00 cancellation fee per registrant per class.
- Multi-day events cancelled with more than two-week’s notice will receive a refund minus a $35.00 cancellation fee per registrant per class.
The Schulz Museum is committed to making our classes and camps available and accessible to everyone through our fee-assistance program. Fee assistance is awarded based on need. Please apply as far in advance as possible here.
Junior Volunteer Program
Too old for some of our classes? Children who are 12 and 13 years old can become junior volunteer helpers in the Museum classes. Junior Volunteers complete an application process, attend a required training, and select two or more classes in which to help. Junior Volunteers will receive mentoring, reviews and evaluations, and the chance to develop leadership skills while working with younger campers. Application fee is $40 for members; $50 for non-members.
To complete the online application, click here.
Grade recommendations for Spring, Fall, and Winter Break camps are for children currently enrolled in the grades listed; Summer Break camps refer to the grade the child is entering in the fall. Exceptions to the grade recommendation must be cleared with Museum staff before enrolling.
The Charles M. Schulz Museum’s classes are educational programs and not childcare as defined by the State of California.