The Schulz Museum is excited to offer in-person classes. See below for class descriptions and registration information.
Check out the summer camp schedule here.
How to Register
- Online: Select classes from the calendar below.
- Phone: Call (707) 284-1272.
- Mail/Fax: Print a Registration Form and submit by mail or fax (see form for details).
All classes require advance registration and are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. See below for class descriptions and registration.
For online registration, you will be prompted to create an account. All contact information is secure; we do not store financial details or share personal information. If you have an account with our store, you will still need to create a separate account for classes and membership.
Information for Parents
Below under General Camp Information, please find specifics about where to go, what to bring, and what to expect in Schulz Museum camps.
Children who need to take medication of any kind while attending camps will need the Release of Liability for Administering Medications form and Authorization for Administering Medications form completed by a parent or guardian and signed by a doctor before their first day of camp.
- Summer Camp Planner
- General camp information
- Release of Liability for Administering Medications form (in-person classes only)
- Authorization for Administering Medications form (in-person classes only)
If you have any questions about these forms, please call us at (707) 284-1272.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
Refunds are available for camps canceled with more than a 7-day notice, EXCEPT FOR SUMMER CAMPS.
- For summer camps, a $35.00 fee per registrant per camp will be charged for any cancellation made after May 20 and up to 3 business days before the camp start date. Transfers to an alternate camp are available up to 3 business days before the camp start date. No refunds or transfers are available within 3 business days of any camp start date.
- For all other camps, a $10.00 fee per registrant per camp will be charged for cancellations made between 7 and 3 days before the start date. Transfers to an alternate and similar camp are allowed. No refunds or transfers are available within 3 business days of any camp or program start date.
The Schulz Museum is committed to making our classes and camps available and accessible to everyone through our fee-assistance program. Fee assistance is awarded based on need. Please apply as far in advance as possible here.
Junior Volunteer Program
Applications are now closed for Summer 2023. Please check back for Thanksgiving Break and Winter Break 2023 details.
Too old for some of our classes? Children who are 12 and 13 years old can become junior volunteer helpers in the Museum classes. Junior Volunteers complete an application process, attend a required training, and select two or more classes in which to help. Junior Volunteers will receive mentoring, reviews and evaluations, and the chance to develop leadership skills while working with younger campers. Application fee is $40 for members; $50 for non-members.
To complete the online application, click here.
Grade recommendations for Spring, Fall, and Winter Break camps are for children currently enrolled in the grades listed; Summer Break camps refer to the grade the child is entering in the fall. Exceptions to the grade recommendation must be cleared with Museum staff before enrolling.
The Charles M. Schulz Museum’s classes are educational programs and not childcare as defined by the State of California.